Share this recipe
Aaron Craze’s sprout kebabs
|Preparation time:||20 minutes|
|Cooking time:||25 minutes|
What You’ll need:
300g Brussels sprouts, trimmed and washed
1 tbsp Maple syrup
6 slices of Parma ham
100g Parmesan cheese grated
200g panko bread crumbs
1 lemon, zested
30g plain flour
Salt and pepper, to taste
1 tsp olive oil for cooking
What to do:
1. In a roasting pan, drizzle the sprouts with the maple syrup, olive oil and salt and pepper then roast for 15 minutes at 160°C.
2. When cooked let them cool down then wrap the sprouts with Parma ham then put them onto the cocktail sticks.
3. Whisk the egg, then dust the sprouts in the flour then dip in the egg and roll in the breadcrumbs, parmesan and lemon zest.
4. Put the breaded sprouts on some baking paper then bake in the oven 190°C for 8-10 minutes.
5. Dollop some crème fraiche or Greek yogurt to dip.